Mint Cooperative Now on Kickstarter
The Mint Collection of games is designed by Five24 Labs that are known for having games that fit in Mint Tins.
Their latest edition of this series is now available to purchase on Kickstarter for only $10!
Mint Cooperative puts you and your fellow superheroes to work delivering the citizens of Mintopia from the threat of periodontal peril!
Designed by Jonathan Gilmour (Dinosaur Island, Dead of Winter, Wasteland Express, Kids on Bikes, etc) & Brian Lewis (Dinosaur Island, Dinosaur Island Totally Liquid), and developed by Justin Blaske (Mint Works, Mint Delivery) & Mel Primus (Penny Lane), Mint Cooperative is a refreshingly light cooperative game for 1 to 4 players with easy-to-learn rules and exciting strategic gameplay, all in about 15-30 minutes.
Its compact size makes it easy to put in your pocket and take anywhere. Coupling that with its approachable rules, Mint Cooperative is a great tool for introducing new players to the genre of cooperative gaming.
The Mint Series
The Mint Series is now available to download as a print & play files as part of this campaign.
How to Play
From the Kickstarter Page
1. Choose your Hero
2. Choose your Villain
3. Set up the map as indicated, place Hero Meeples, prepare the Stunt and Trouble Decks (Event Deck if playing a villain that requires it), set up the Regional Panic Track, place the Action Die Reference Card, Villain Card and dice. Each location starts with 3 mints on the Freshness Track.
4. Distribute 3 Stunts to the first 3 heroes in turn order.
5. Roll Dice – if 4, 5 or 6 is rolled, Trouble is afoot and you deal with the trouble effects indicated on your villain card. Each villain causes trouble in different ways, especially if double or triples are rolled!
6. Resolve Trouble Effects (remove mints on the locations as indicated by the Trouble card, then increase Regional Panic by the number of visible panic icons on the affected locations). Interspersed throughout the deck are 3 Mayhem cards. When Mayhem is drawn, you immediately count ALL visible panic on ALL locations and increase your Regional Panic accordingly.
7. Take actions cooperatively to mitigate the damage by choosing from the dice pool.
8. When one die is left, you discard the round’s Stunts, redistribute 3 new Stunts & re-roll to begin the next round!
How to Win? Survive 3 Mayhem Cards from the Trouble Deck
How to Lose? Regional Panic increases to 27 or more