Who we are
Our website address is: http://www.boooored.com.
Last Updated: May 24, 2019
What Information About Me Is Collected and Stored?
Information You Give Us: We may collect and store information you provide through our Services (such as when you register for an account) or by otherwise interacting with us. This information includes:
- Information you provide when filling out forms on our website or interacting with customer service, which may include user profile information, such as name, address, and email address. We may also keep a record of your correspondence.
- Information you provide when you submit content or comment on content posted on our Services. The content you submit may be visible to other users of our Services. Please refrain from submitting content that you would not want to be revealed publicly.
- Information you provide when you interact with us via social media (such as our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, Instagram, or Pinterest pages), including any posts, pictures, videos and messages which you submit to us either via our social media sites (including by use of hashtags associated with us) or our site. Please note: we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store the information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms. Where you choose to interact with us through social media, your interaction with social media providers typically allows them to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, they may recognize you using these cookies even when you do not interact with their application(s). Please visit those third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
- Information you provide when you participate in our surveys.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Location information (via your IP address)
- Details of your visits to our site and information generated in the course of the use our site (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and how you reached our site.
- Details regarding the device you use to access our website or digital services, including where available your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about how you interact with our newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
In addition to information that you give us or that we collect automatically about you, we also may collect and store information about you that we receive from other sources (such as our third party advertising partners) to, among other things, enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database and to better customize your experience on the Services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information from or about you in the following ways:
- to provide you with our products and services, for example: to upload your content to our Service as you request; to communicate with you about your account (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our Service and third-party deals and offers, and to communicate with you about changes to our policies and about your content;
- to send you our newsletters, to make your boooored experience more efficient, and to provide you with information, offers, and deals that we think may be relevant. Please note: You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from Some Spider. To opt-out, you can send us a message at [email protected] Please note, however, that you generally cannot opt-out of Service related announcements, e.g. if the Service is temporarily suspended or if delivery of a product or service is delayed;
- to enable additional features or interact with us outside of our website, such as via email or social media;
- to improve our Services and grow our business.
- to personalize content and experiences on our Service, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences, for example: to tailor advertising to you, and to understand our customer base and trends by analyzing our user base;
- to detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal.
- Site Operations: Enabling features that are necessary for providing you with our Services, such as to recognize you so you do not need to log in at every visit and so that we can provide you with more relevant content.
- Analytics: Allowing us to understand how our Services are being used, track site performance and make improvements, such as by estimating our audience size and counting unique visitors.
- Personalized Advertising: Delivering tailored advertising based on your preferences or interests across services and devices and measuring the effectiveness of ads.
- Social Media: Enabling the sharing of content from our services through social networking and other sites.