2020 Looks to be a great year of board games from Publisher WizKids with the company announcing another title this week Sidereal Confluence is getting a remastered edition with a scheduled release date of 2020 this game looks visually stunning with amazing new cover art and updated layouts and rules.
Check out all the Details From the Wizkids Website Here ( https://wizkids.com/sidereal-confluence-remastered-edition/ )
Sidereal Confluence: Remastered Edition
The acclaimed negotiation game has been remastered!
- Astounding new cover art by Kwanchai Moriya
- Updated card layout
- Cardboard turn and bidding trackers
- Included teaching guide
- Improved rulebook flow for easy setup and learning – includes more visual examples and clear key terms
- Updated insert
Tauceti Deichmann’s thorough design sits at a unique intersection of simple turn order and complex chains of trading. This refined edition re-implements the gameplay that makes Sidereal Confluence a standout:
- Asymmetrical gameplay – Play as one of 9 unique alien species, each with a unique story and playstyle to match
- Simultaneous turns – surprisingly little downtime as everyone acts at the same time
- Complex trades with simple notation – each converter tells you the approximate value of both inputs and products, helping you negotiate fair trades
- Information is open – all resources and technologies are public knowledge.
- Almost everything is tradeable – Not just your resources! Planets, ships, technology, future production and more.
- Deals are binding – even across turns. If you make a promise during a trade, you must deliver. Cooperation is the key to being the top competitor
Critical acclaim for the first edition:
“Sidereal creates a virtuous circle – good behaviour is rewarded, which creates more good positive behaviour that is in turn rewarded…players tend to be so nice that Sidereal is the only game where a player can go “Can I just have this and I’ll owe you one?” and you might say “Yeah!” Because favour is valuable, and that is a really interesting game mechanic.”
- 380+ redesigned cards
- 230+ Tokens and Tiles
- 200+ Resource Cubes
- 21 Boards
- 1 Rulebook
- 1 Teaching Guide
- 9 Player Screens
*Contents subject to change